Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the warranty on my Sdigital product?
- If you purchased your Sdigital product directly from our website, you have a 1 year Warranty from the date of shipping, covering all manufacturing defects. This covers any malfunction due to defective parts or workmanship, but excludes wear and tear, accidental damage and mis-use of the product.
- If you purchased your Sdigital product from a retail shop, please check with the shop or our distributor in your country for their local warranty terms.
2. Is there someone I can call to ask a technical question before I buy?
- Yes, if you send us your mobile phone number and name by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will call you as soon as possible. Please make sure to include your questions, your country code and available timings in your email. Please note that our headquarters and operations are in Hong Kong.
3. Is there someone I can contact if I can't figure out how to use my Sdigital product?
- Yes, if you send us your mobile phone number and name by email to email@example.com , we will call you as soon as possible. Please make sure to include your country code and available timings in your email.
4. Do you ship to all countries and regions?
- We ship to many countries, but there are some countries that we are unable to ship to, for reasons which might include import restrictions and logistics. You can check this link, to see which countries we do/don’t ship to. However, we also have local distributors in quite a few countries, If you contact us by email. We can direct you to them. You should be able to purchase most SDigital products locally if we have distributor.
5. Since you don’t ship to my country, how do I purchase an Sdigital product?
- If there is no local distributor in your country, and if we don’t ship to your country, but you still would like to purchase an SDigital product, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation, and we will do our best to see if we can come up with a solution for you.
6. What AC Voltage will my Sdigital product operate on?
- All Sdigital AC Adaptors or Chargers are designed to be compatible with household AC voltages from every country on the planet. This means they will work within 100V – 240V AC. What’s more, our AC Adaptors & Chargers are always fully AUTO voltage, which means you don’t have to do a thing – just plug them into the AC wall socket, with confidence. However, you should note that not all Sdigital products require or come with an AC adaptor or charger, and those that do will have a style of AC plug that matches your region or country. Eg. EURO (Round-Pin) plug, or US (Flat-Pin) plug.
7. Can I return my Sdigital product?
- Yes, you can return your Sdigital product to us within 30 days from date of purchase. Please read our complete warranty policy here.
8. How do I place an order?
- From our home page, select any product by clicking on it
- On the product page, scroll down to the PURCHASE area
- Select the COLOR of the product you would like to buy
- Click on the BUY button, to add the item to your shopping cart
- Once you’ve created a new user account, press the CHECK OUT button
- Select your Delivery Address from DropDown Menu.
- Select he Delivery Method, agree with our Terms of Service.
- Choose the Payment Method and confirm the order.
9. Can I order on the phone?
- Yes, if your order is complex and you need live help, we can communicate with you over the phone. But we will have to call you. Our office hours which are: 9:30AM – 6:30PM Mon-Fri, excluding all public holidays. (Note: we are closed for lunch from 1:30PM-2:20PM, and all times are based on Hong Kong time zone, which is GMT +8). To communicate by phone, send us a short email first, with your information and order requirement, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
10. Do you have a shop?
- We do not have a brick & mortar retail shop, and all our retail sales are through this webshop.
11. Which methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment by credit card, through PAYPAL. You do not need to open an account with PAYPAL to pay us using your credit card (but you can if you wish).
12. When will I be charged?
- You credit card will be charged by PAYPAL when you confirm the payment on line, at the time of purchase. If you have placed your order by mistake, please immediately send us all information of your purchase, and we will try to cancel the order for you if we can. However, there may be a small bank handling deduction if we are able to arrange a refund to you.
13. Do I have to open an account to place an order?
14. How can I send my comments and feedback?